International Career Fair
WHEN: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 from 9am – 4pm
WHERE: Cunard Centre, 961 Marginal Road, Halifax
Connect. Grow. Explore.
Connect with over 350 skilled immigrants, international post-secondary students and graduates as well as temporary foreign workers at the 3rd International Careers Fair 2012.
Grow your market by tapping into a resource of educated individuals with highly-specialized abilities and language skills that bring fresh perspectives on work processes and support organizations to compete on national and international levels.
Explore your opportunities, discover new talent and develop a network of engaged international candidates.
Highlights of your recruitment opportunity:
- Source some of the best global talent available Nova Scotia
- Meet experienced candidates according to your selection criteria
- Enhance diversity and cultural awareness
- Increase exposure of your products and services
- Expand on Business-to-Business opportunities
- Available space for one-on-one interview
- Attend a free professional development workshop
For more information or to register a booth, please contact eSource Event Registration via email: ICF@eSourceEvent.com or phone 902-445-4846.
For more information on Nova Scotia Immigration, please visit www.novascotiaimmigration.ca